What kind of people will not succeed in life?

Image result for Blacksmith handed him his sword paintings
Once there was an old blacksmith who was famous for making the best swords in the country.
The soldiers came to him from different cities, even from distant borders and he made magnificent weapons for all of them.
And the buyers, then boasted of their military achievements - everyone was returning from campaigns with success.
One day a young guy came to him and said:
- Master, please, make the best sword in the world, I want to go on campaign with King. Can you make it?
- Sure, I can but it will take 1 year to make it
- 1 year is too long
- But you have to wait, otherwise, it won’t be the best sword in the world.
The young guy agreed to come after a year.
Image result for sword maker painting images
The blacksmith said, “Meanwhile, you must learn war skills from a reputed master”.
The young man returned after a year. Blacksmith handed him his sword.
During the war, this man showed high war skills and conquered all of his targets.
After sometime, he returned to the blacksmith to say thanks for the best sword.
Blacksmith said,
“It’s not the sword which won the battles. It’s your fighting skills. You could do this with any other sword as well.
I made this sword in just 2 days but I wanted you to learn extraordinary war skills, that’s why; I told you to come after a year”.
What kind of people will not succeed?
  • The one who doesn’t know, what (s)he needs for success.
  • The one, who, instead of learning the required skills, focuses on proving his(er) (fake) success to others, probably won’t succeed.
  • The one, who, continuously thinks,
  • if I were handsome or if I were tall or if I were born in White-house or if my father were a businessman
  • then I would have, for sure, been a badass successful person on this planet, Probably, won’t succeed.
If one spends sufficient time in learning, and never gives up, whatever, the conditions will be, I bet, no one can stop him from becoming successful.

Good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts